Image courtesy of tekphoto.net
Avout Racing’s mission is to enjoy riding and racing to the fullest while fostering camaraderie and achieving competitive excellence for both the team and individuals. We strive to be good stewards of the sport of cycling, the team’s sponsors, and the planet as a whole.
Avout Racing was founded in 2012 and over the past six racing seasons we have grown from a team of 15 to 135 strong, and added the Inspire Orthodontics Junior Team, which represents a third of our racers.
We attribute our success to assembling the right sponsors, managers, and members to achieve the greater good for all involved. Getting results is not only fun for our team, but also fantastic exposure for our sponsors. And our good vibe passes to those we race with and against, our sponsors, and the whole community. Avout Racing is a team of attraction – and people love to be associated with that.
Avout Racing’s 2018 Results
Throughout 2018, we have expanded our winning ways, increasing support for our cycling community and boosting exposure and concrete value for our sponsors.
- First place – the 5th year in a row – in the Rocky Mountain Endurance Team Series
- Third place – after 5 years in first place – in the Winter Park Team Series
- Two individual USA Cycling National Champions – Both Juniors
- Four earned the Big Buckle at the Leadville 100 while 2 more claimed the Sub 12 Hour Buckle
- Sent one racer to ITU World Long Course Aquabike where he finished 11th
- 12 individual series podiums
- Over 100 individual race podiums
- Over 50 individual race podiums for Juniors
- Helped load over 1,000 bikes for Bicycles for Humanity
- Continuous social media created over 150,000 impressions through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- The Avout Racing Newsletter went out to more than 22,000 contacts
In 2019, we plan to expand our racing footprint, increase support for our cycling community, and get the best exposure value for our sponsors. Please join us on our journey.